Header Ads

How a Quotes Changes Life...

Quotes

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. --A. A. Milne

You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say. --A. A. Milne

Bores can be divided into two classes; those who have their own particular subject, and those who do not need a subject. --A. A. Milne

I suppose that every one of us hopes secretly for immortality; to leave, I mean, a name behind him which will live forever in this world, whatever he may be doing, himself, in the next. --A. A. Milne

My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. --A. A. Milne

If one is to be called a liar, one may as well make an effort to deserve the name. --A. A. Milne

No sensible author wants anything but praise. --A. A. Milne

Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them. --A. A. Milne

Tiggers don't like honey. --A. A. Milne

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? --A. A. Milne

To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks. --A. A. Milne

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. --A. A. Milne

Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave. --A. A. Milne

Almost anyone can be an author; the business is to collect money and fame from this state of being. --A. A. Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. --A. A. Milne

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. --A. A. Milne

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up. --A. A. Milne

You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. --A. A. Milne

What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow. --A. A. Milne

Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad. --A. A. Milne

Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam




Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

The President's post should not be politicised. Once a president is elected, he is above politics. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

What is politics? Political system is equal to development politics plus political politics. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

You have to dream before your dreams can come true. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Rameswaram has, since antiquity, been an important pilgrimage destination. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Today, India consumes about 682 watts per capita, far lesser than developed nations. As India develops, it will definitely require a lot more energy. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

How accurately can the law fix the crime? There has to be a mechanism for very fast action. The law is like this: catch them and punish them. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place - that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. --A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

In my opinion, most of the great men of the past were only there for the beer - the wealth, prestige and grandeur that went with the power.--A. J. P. Taylor

The great armies, accumulated to provide security and preserve the peace, carried the nations to war by their own weight.--A. J. P. Taylor

The greatest problem about old age is the fear that it may go on too long. --A. J. P. Taylor

There is nothing more agreeable in life than to make peace with the Establishment - and nothing more corrupting. --A. J. P. Taylor

Lenin was the first to discover that capitalism 'inevitably' caused war; and he discovered this only when the First World War was already being fought. Of course he was right. Since every great state was capitalist in 1914. --A. J. P. Taylor

No war is inevitable until it breaks out. --A. J. P. Taylor

Psychoanalysts believe that the only 'normal' people are those who cause no trouble either to themselves or anyone else. --A. J. P. Taylor

Human blunders usually do more to shape history than human wickedness. --A. J. P. Taylor

He was what I often think is a dangerous thing for a statesman to be - a student of history; and like most of those who study history, he learned from the mistakes of the past how to make new ones. --A. J. P. Taylor

Nothing is inevitable until it happens. --A. J. P. Taylor

No matter what political reasons are given for war, the underlying reason is always economic. --A. J. P. Taylor

Like most of those who study history, he (Napoleon III) learned from the mistakes of the past how to make new ones. A. J. P. Taylor

A racing tipster who only reached Hitler's level of accuracy would not do well for his clients. --A. J. P. Taylor

A master of improvised speech and improvised policies. --A. J. P. Taylor


The crusade against Communism was even more imaginary than the specter of Communism. --A. J. P. Taylor

The past actually happened but history is only what someone wrote down. --A. Whitney Brown

Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait. --A. Whitney Brown

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. --A. Whitney Brown

A group of white South Africans recently killed a black lawyer because he was black. That was wrong. They should have killed him because he was a lawyer. --A. Whitney Brown


I'm not an atheist. How can you not believe in something that doesn't exist? That's way too convoluted for me. --A. Whitney Brown


I am as frustrated with society as a pyromaniac in a petrified forest. --A. Whitney Brown


That is the saving grace of humor, if you fail no one is laughing at you. --A. Whitney Brown


Harry S. Truman had his moods. His birthplace is the only tourist attraction in America where you don't see Japanese with cameras. --A. Whitney Brown

I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original. --Aaliyah

I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person. --Aaliyah

I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person. --Aaliyah

It's hard to say what I want my legacy to be when I'm long gone. --Aaliyah


You have to love what you do to want to do it everyday. --Aaliyah

Romeo Must Die came at the right time. It was the right vehicle for me. --Aaliyah

I know that people think I'm sexy and I am looked at as that. It is cool with me. It's wonderful to have sexy appeal. If you embrace it, it can be a very beautiful thing. --Aaliyah

I see myself as sexy. If you are comfortable with it, it can be very classy and appealing. --Aaliyah

If you want to go to the mall, you have to take security. But it's always cool. The kids are amazing. --Aaliyah

There are times I can't even figure myself out. --Aaliyah

I'm the interpreter. I'm the one who takes your words and brings them to life. I was trained to sing and dance and laugh, and that's what I want to do. --Aaliyah


Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want. --Aaliyah


There are times in my life when I just want to be by myself. --Aaliyah


I don't feel I made any sacrifices at all. I'm doing my best to juggle. --Aaliyah


All I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from. --Aaliyah


In film, you are a totally different person than in the video. --Aaliyah


If I don't think about it, it won't drive me crazy. --Aaliyah


I'm a total performer. --Aaliyah


There are certain things I want to keep to me. I don't discuss my private life. --Aaliyah


I began to work the stage and get the audience into it. I also learned how to have fun out there. It is something I will never forget. --Aaliyah


The Matrix is top secret. There isn't much that can be said right now. --Aaliyah


I don't think about my previous success. I'm happy that the work I've done has been very successful. --Aaliyah

I don't want to abandon one work for the other, and I don't think I need to sacrifice anything to put my all into either one of them. --Aaliyah

It was always part of the plan to move into acting. --Aaliyah

It's really a sad story, and I liked that. The songs on this album talk about relationships in every aspect. --Aaliyah

Because I came out as a singer, I took the time to get an acting coach. --Aaliyah


I have the time needed to support the album and tour. --Aaliyah

I'm involved in some action scenes, so they'll train me for that. I'll be working with my acting coach to prepare for my character. --Aaliyah


No comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered by Blogger.